IV. INDIVISIBLE, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL;
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America:(Preamble to the Constitution;)
*Hoarce Greely said that LIBERTY cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
*U.S. Supreme Court of 1892, RELIGION, morality, knowledge are necessary to good government, the preservation of liberty, and the happiness of mankind.
*The religion which has introduced civil liberty is the religion of Christ and His apostles…This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free constitution of government, this is how Noah Webster said it.
*Benjamin Franklin said Tyranny is so generally established in the rest of the world that the prospect of an asylum in America for those who love liberty gives general joy, and our cause is esteemed the cause of all mankind…We are fighting for the dignity and happiness of human nature. Glorious it is for the Americans to be called by providence to this post of honor. Cursed and detested will everyone be that deserts or betrays it.
COMMUNIST SOCIALIST (BIG GOVERNMENT) DOES 5 BASIC THINGS TO ANY COUNTRY;
- Removes Spiritual Values-they do not mention or believe in God.
- Destroys Capitalism-it makes Socialism your master and completely controls government with economic sanctions, does not allow you to own property.
- Removes Patriotism-it destroys our First and Second Amendment Rights to protect ourselves or our country and free speech.
- Eradicates our Individualism-we are one of the masses, serving the government
- Preys on our youth without giving them a choice to make their own decisions
Author: John Cooper
Dr. John Cooper is a professional land surveyor at Cooper Land Surveying, Inc., business owner and sales consultant, he prepares every survey according to the Texas Board of Professional Land Surveying standards. He graduated from Luther Rice Seminary with a Doctorate of Ministry Degree preparing him for a long tenure in working with people.